Autoline reports breaking global car news, with great insight and analysis. Also, top auto executive interviews. We cover electric vehicles (EV), autonomous vechicles (AV) and internal combustion engine technology (ICE), as well as car sales & financial earnings snd new car reviews.
0:00 Tesla Offers 72-Month Car Loans
0:55 Say Goodbye to ICE Versions of Acura MDX, RDX, TLX
1:27 Stellantis Adds Another Battery Plant in U.S.
2:46 GM Cruise Expands to Miami
3:52 Foxconn Buys 50% Of ZF’s Axle Business
4:25 BMW Opens New China R&D Center
5:12 Buick Redesigns the Regal in China
6:10 New Ford Mustang EcoBoost Driving Impressions
– Tesla Extends Car Loans: https://www.autonews.com/finance-insurance/why-tesla-now-offering-84-month-car-loans
– Several Acura Models Going Electric: https://www.autonews.com/cars-concepts/acura-mdx-rdx-and-tlx-might-become-evs
– Stellantis & Samsung Team on Another U.S. Battery Plant: https://media.stellantisnorthamerica.com/newsrelease.do?id=25070&mid=1
– Cruise Expands into Miami: https://twitter.com/Cruise/status/1681695475836289025
– Foxconn Buys 50% of ZF Axle Unit: https://press.zf.com/press/en/releases/release_58688.html
– New Mustang Digital Displays: http://www.autoline.tv/daily/?p=86437
– To read the transcript for today’s show click here: http://www.autoline.tv/daily/?p=88264#more-88264