Autoline reports breaking global car news, with great insight and analysis. Also, top auto executive interviews. We cover electric vehicles (EV), autonomous vechicles (AV) and internal combustion engine technology (ICE), as well as car sales & financial earnings snd new car reviews.
0:00 Musk Takes Political Risk
0:53 Ford Will Keep AM Radios
1:50 Renault Consortium for Software Defined Vehicles
2:48 Aston Martin to Use Honda F1 Engines
4:14 EVs Get Driven Fewer Miles
5:09 BMW Reveals All-New 5 Series
7:56 Stallantis Expands V2X Communication
9:01 Meet the New Opel Corsa
10:01 VW Refreshes the Touareg
– Musk Twitter Event: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/ron-desantis-presidential-bid-campaign-elon-musk-rcna85288
– Renault Teams Up for Software Defined Vehicle: https://www.valeo.com/en/renault-group-and-valeo-sign-a-partnership-in-software-defined-vehicle-development/#:~:text=Renault%20Group%20and%20Valeo%20sign%20a%20partnership%20in,the%20High-Performance%20Computer%2C%20and%20contribute%20to%20software%20development.
– Aston Martin Teams with Honda for Engine in F1: https://hondanews.com/en-US/honda-racing/releases/honda-to-participate-in-fia-formula-one-world-championship-from-2026-season-as-power-unit-supplier-for-aston-martin-aramco-cognizant-formula-one-team
– EVs Driven Fewer Miles than ICEs: https://www.iseecars.com/most-driven-evs-study
– Stellantis Expands V2X Warnings: https://media.stellantisnorthamerica.com/newsrelease.do?id=24935&mid=1
– To read the transcript for today’s show click here: http://www.autoline.tv/daily/?p=87492#more-87492