Autoline reports breaking global car news, with great insight and analysis. Also, top auto executive interviews. We cover electric vehicles (EV), autonomous vechicles (AV) and internal combustion engine technology (ICE), as well as car sales & financial earnings snd new car reviews.
0:00 Ouch! Audi Could Buy Chinese EV Platform
1:13 Gigacasting Threaten Steel, Tool & Die Industries
1:56 Are U.S. EV Sales Up or Down?
2:52 EV Startup NIO in Deep Trouble
3:54 Ford Officially Bans Animal Testing
4:29 VW Moving Passat to MQB evo Platform
5:08 Caterham Reveals Project V Electric
6:16 One-Off Ferrari KC23 is Stunning
– Audi Could Buy Chinese EV Platform: https://www.reuters.com/markets/deals/audi-talks-buy-chinese-automaker-saics-ev-platform-sources-2023-07-12/
– Gigacasting Threaten Other Parts of the Industry: https://www.reuters.com/markets/commodities/japan-steelmaker-jfe-says-tesla-pioneered-tech-poses-very-big-problem-it-2023-07-12/
– U.S. EV Sales Up or Down?: https://www.reuters.com/business/autos-transportation/slow-selling-evs-are-auto-industrys-new-headache-2023-07-11/
– Ford Bans Animal Testing: https://www.freep.com/story/money/cars/ford/2023/07/11/ford-peta-animal-testing-new-policy/70402820007/
– Caterham Project V Concept: https://caterhamcars.com/en/news/caterham-unveils-project-v
– To read the transcript for today’s show click here: http://www.autoline.tv/daily/?p=88104#more-88104